Tuesday 1 January 2008

A bulging spam hamper

This, with the accompanying festive message, was my christmas gift from the Androids of Tara. And who said generosity of spirit was dead?

a special day. Perhaps Soross most distinctive feature, the trait that explained his I sat in his office when he made decisions about hundreds of millions
I was putting my money where my mouth was and I could not 76 Putting My Money Where My Mouth Was feel of the market. Soros used the technique only occasionally, and at
Develop a thesis, weltanschauung, a worldview, not tainted too much by the intricacies no attempt to say those things. They knew better. He wasnt about to

2 comments:

martin marriott said...

This picture reminds me of that old 80's pop song, You're Too Nice To Talk To.

Merl Fluin said...

You mean the one that goes ...

"this evening hasn't gone like I planned/
should I take the situation in hand"
?

Heh-heh